Enjoy the exceptional picture and sound quality of high-definition Blu-ray movies with our bd335i Blu-ray Writer, a great solution for Blu-ray Disc (BD) authoring. It lets you not only write or playback high-def BD content, but also preserve, edit, back up, and share video, photos, and data.
This drive comes with the award-winning Cyber-Link BD Solution software, which delivers the best functionality for recording and playback. It also allows high-def 3D playback of Blu-ray 3D movies (or 2D Blu-ray and DVD movies with simulated 3D).
The HP bd335i records on today's most popular BD, DVD, and CD media. It writes BD-R at up to 12X and BD-R/RE at 2X, and it reads BD at 8X; it can also record DVD±R at 16X, DVD±R DL at 8X, DVD±RW at 8X, and DVD-RAM at 12X.
- Write BD-R SL/DL, BD-RE SL/DL, DVD±R, DVD±R DL, DVD±RW, DVD-RAM, and CD-R/RW media
- Enjoy excellent playback and recording compatibility: record video on BD or DVD with your PC, then play it back in your living room
- Back up critical files on BD, DVD, or CD media
- Enjoy favorite Blu-ray and DVD movies on your PC, and create your own Blu-ray disc from your high-def footage
- Archive up to 50GB of data on double-layer BD media
- Get great performance and flexibility from the SATA interface
- Get creative with the CyberLink BD Solution with 3D playback technology; watch 2D video in 3D with CyberLink's TrueTheater 3D
- Warranty and support: one-year limited; get help toll-free, 24 x 7, or via e-mail in as little time as an hour
- Compatibility: device write media compatibility: BD-R SL/DL, BD-RE SL/DL, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, 4.7GB single-sided/9.4GB double-sided DVD-RAM (2.6GB single-sided/5.2GB double-sided media not supported) media; device read media compatibility: BD-R/RE SL/DL, BD-ROM SL/DL, DVD-ROM, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-Video, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-DA, CD Extra, CD-ROM (Mode 1 - Yellow Book), CD-ROM/XA & CD-I Ready (Mode 2/Form 2 – Green Book), Photo-CD (single and multi-session), VCD, CD-Text
- System requirements: 3GHz Intel Pentium-D processor or equivalent/higher, 1GB RAM or higher, HDCP-capable graphics card with minimum 256MB RAM, support for 1900 x 1200 resolution, 32-bit color HDCP-capable monitor or TV for high-definition digital output; minimum hard disk space: 1GB for included software installation, 10GB for DVD video disc creation (18GB for double layer), 60GB for BD video creation; Internet connectivity recommended for software updates; operating system compatibility: Microsoft Windows 7 or Vista (32- or 64-bit) or Windows XP SP3; available SATA port, SATA power cable; for 3D content playback: Windows 7 OS, 3D supported display devices and viewing glasses are required
- Write speed BD-R SL up to 12X; BD-R DL up to 8X; BD-RE SL/DL up to 2X; DVD+R up to 16X (CAV); DVD+RW up to 8X (ZCLV); DVD-R up to 16X(CAV); DVD-RW up to 6X (ZCLV); DVD+R Double Layer up to 8X (ZCLV); DVD-R Dual Layer up to 8X (ZCLV); DVD-RAM up to 12X (PCAV); CD-R up to 48x (CAV); CD-RW up to 24x (ZCLV)
- Read Spead BD SL up to 8X (CAV); BD DL up to 6X (CAV); DVD-ROM up to 16X (CAV); CD-ROM up to 48x (CAV)
- Sustained transfer: 1x CD = 150KB/s (data mode 1); 1X DVD = 1350 KB/s; 1 X BD = 4500 KB/s
- Access time: BD 250 ms; DVD 150 ms; CD 150 ms (typical)